In todays world people only ever use Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel, often converting between the two at the same time. However, in todays corporate world and in many schools, excel is the top dog, so you need to know how to use its software to the fullest extent.
Ready to master excel? Taking a course can be the best way to learn the ins and outs, but which should you take? There are a LOT of them out there. Well, we did the research for you and narrowed the list down to just the 5 best excel courses.
GCF Learn Free created this Microsoft Excel training. It shows you how to create formulas and charts, format cells, and do all that you need to do with a spreadsheet. This is one of the best free excel training courses because it’s simple and easy to follow. Short videos and downloadable lessons won't overwhelm your learning experience.
- Lessons are broken down into simple, easy to understand segments and topics so you can easily learn Microsoft Excel
- Each topic includes a short video presentation along with a downloadable printout for that lesson
- Almost half a million YouTube views, 439,347 to be exact, fives the thumps up for the course quality
This Microsoft Excel training rates as a BestSeller. Kyle Pew, the creator, is a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and a certified Office Master Instructor. The course covers Microsoft Excel 2010, Excel 2013, and Excel 2016. You’ll build a solid understanding of the basics of Microsoft Excel. You will also learn the most common Excel functions.
- This course is a combination of 4 different courses that cover beginner, intermediate, and advanced level training.
- Upon completion of this Microsoft Excel Course, you’ll have mastered the most popular Excel tools.
- The instructor has 15+ years of Excel training so you’re definitely in good hands, 256,894 students so far.
- Kyle pew Microsoft excel content always rocks.
- Microsoft excel - excel from beginner to advanced Kyle Pew videos are easy to follow and understand.
- You can get "free microsoft excel - excel from beginner to advanced Kyle Pew" with a Udemy personal plan.
Price: Regularly $149.99, Always on sale for about $12.99
This Microsoft Excel online course includes Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced lessons. Over 35 videos and worksheets teach you what you need to use Microsoft Excel in your business. Accounting professional, Ben Currier created this course to help you save time and reduce errors. The Excel Exposure course has been mentioned in TechCrunch, Inc., Forbes, and Mashable.
- The video trainings are all less thank 30 minutes and each one covers one specific topic.
- There is an accompanying workbook that includes lots of extra, useful Excel information and is used in conjunction with the videos.
- The videos are grouped together categorically, but Currier also includes a list of the videos that are broken down by complexity for your learning convenience.
If you're ready to take your Excel knowledge to the next level, this course is what you need. 5000 students have already taken this Excel course Created by 365 Careers. It differentiates you from the crowd to help you stand out. This course is for you whether you’re advancing your career or want to next-level your skills. They promise not to be boring. Included are HD videos, knowledgeable instructors and built-in support. This Excel training is perfect for ambitious people who want to use Excel at its best.
- The training covers forecasting, building integrated models, as well as reveals hidden Excel tips and tricks.
- 365 Careers promises to reply to your support request within
1 to 2 business days.
- Everything about this course screams professionalism and promises they won’t bore you with tedious lectures.
Price: SALE $12.99 Regularly $199.99
Finally, I would be remiss if I didn’t include tech giant, Microsoft’s own Excel Help center. While this isn’t actually a course, it is THE place where you can learn “from the horse’s mouth.” Microsoft has created an extensive virtual training center for their software. They really went all out, as well they should. There are tutorials on every topic you can and may never think of. Some of the tutorials have sections where you can actually try out the technique in your browser. How’s that for hands-on help?
- The help center for Microsoft Excel includes hundreds of templates, training courses, and tips.
- Their YouTube channel contains videos create by Microssft Excel pros.
- The Excel Table Talk, a month series, showcases new, upcoming, and pertinent information you need to know about Excel.
There you have it, the best free and paid Microsoft Excel trainings online. With all this information available for learning and mastering excel, there’s no reason for you to be confused, frustrated or lost in tables ever again.
While you're here, check out these 7 free Excel templates that will help make marketing more manageable.